Does your practice have a zit of a problem? Pop it at the Managers' Retreat
As a practice manager, you face numerous challenges that can stand between you and greater success: personnel management, financial management, marketing, managing your practice owner. The thought of all these potential—or erupting—problems might leave you wanting to put a bag over your head. But with the cleansing help of Veterinary Economics Hospital Management editor Mark Opperman, CVPM, and his partner, Sheila Grosdidier, RVT, you’ll feel refreshed and ready to make over your practice.
That’s because Opperman and Grosdidier are the miracle mud masks, if you will, of practice management. They'll target and minimize your weaknesses while bringing out your inner strengths. If your practice could some refining, be sure to get your dose of the dynamic duo at Veterinary Economics’ Managers’ Retreat at CVC San Diego on Nov. 5. The two will host a high-energy, day-long session that will help you:
- Create a plan for the future success of your practice
- Develop “10” employees
- Envision and manage the ideal veterinary hospital
- Increase efficiency and productivity within your practice
- Determine which financial information to monitor and control
- Manage your practice owner by “managing up”
Click here for more information or to register for the Managers’ Retreat.