8 questions to ask a potential veterinary marketing partner
Before you seal the deal with a new marketing partner, Dr. Karen Felsted, CPA, CVPM, MS, and Jessica Goodman Lee, CVPM, suggest asking the company these questions:
1. Can you provide references from other small businesses?
2. Does the partnership require a long-term contract, and if so, what are the terms? (Be careful of long-term contracts that automatically renew!)
3. Are there any guarantees, such as minimum number of new clients?
4. How much work does it involve on the veterinary practice’s part?
5. What is the demographic reach?
6. If it's a publication, will we be the only veterinary practice included?
7. What other services do you provide?
8. Do you have work samples we can see?
If you're short on budget, here are five free ways to market your practice on social media.